Feeling overwhelmed, frustrated, or heavy...let's get clear.
- LET'S CHANGE YOUR FREQUENCY -
If something is overwhelming, it is overpowering in effect or strength.
It's important to get clear and become realistic to what's yours to carry and take care of, vs. what can totally be put to rest, delegated or shared. Setting boundaries is key, and finding ease and clarity will give you peace within, release tension and find balance. I have a saying that I use quite often; everything you think it's yours, it's not
, and that goes for chores, emotional baggage, guilt trips, even weird feelings. We just love to add to our plate; we think a sense of empowerment or stability will come with it, but in reality, it's the opposite. A sense of overwhelmedness and tiredness, even sadness comes with it. So let's get really clear on waht it's trully yours and what is not.
Below you will find quick hacks to get you moving. Read, search, play - - take what you need! The important thing is that you allow yourself to shift, even if it is a teeny-weeny shift in perspective, in your thinking, in your feeling. Shifts are subtle ways to seeing things from a different perspective, acquire some self-love, self-compassion, and harness the strength to keep on going. That is why they say that the tinnies shift of them all can actually move mountains. So before we go any further ...stop, take a deep breath, change your frequency.
- FIND WHAT'S YOURS: MANTRAS -
- DO SOME GOOD READING -
- MEDITATION FOR HARMONY -
Have 3 minutes of spare? Reset - - Refresh.
When you show your body to relax and your mind to open up, after 40 days it becomes a habit. Can you teach your body to act not to react?
For anyone who’s ever wanted to buy a Mala and needed a good excuse! I made it easy for you ;) This is the best-secret mediation you can pull anywhere, anytime and no one will ever notice it. Of course, I recommend practicing it in your sacred space, but hey, if you are in a meeting and it's feeling heavy - I don't blame you if you get the beads moving! #harmonycomesfirst.
Meditating with a Mala is such a beautiful practice. It brings together multiple tools into one meditation by combining the sound, gemstone therapy, acupressure and a deep focus within. Plus you get to buy a new necklace and also have a "don't kill my vibe" secret weapon!
1. Connecting the dots technique:
Practice: When you’re unable to unwind after a stressful work day
- Picture a small ball of yarn holding all of that residual tension from the day.
- Find the tip of the yarn and imagine it slowly unrolling. The strand gets longer and longer, and you can actually feel your tension unwinding.
- The yarn is now completely loose and you are relaxed and able to enjoy the night.
2. The light technique:
Practice: When you need to relax before (or after) tackling a big task
- Visualize yourself surrounded by a glowing bubble of blue light.
- Breathe in the light and allow it to fill your whole head.
- Visualize those tensions leaving your body as black smoke. They dissolve completely in the light around you.
- With each breath, allow your body to gradually fill with the healing blue light until your entire being is clear, like a blue crystal.
Vibrate these mantras everywhere you go. Take control of your mind & heart!
- ...AND LAST, BUT NOT LEAST -
Thank you for stopping by. For reading, browsing, searching and filling in with some real goodness.
For not letting our frenetic world take charge of your mind and heart. Congrats for choosing peace of mind.
- CAN'T GET ENOUGH? -
Are you loving all of this goodness and enjoying taking care of yourself? I wrote a Workbook called Spiritual Laundry ~ check it out HERE. If you are not into books, I also offer this as a weekly spiritual delivery to your inbox! Either way, keep moving, and growing, falling in love with you.
P.S. What is this Spiritual Laundry Online Portal? Read all about it here :)
P.S.S. Have questions, or thoughts? Send me a message HERE, would love to connect!