Mantra to expand through all obstacles. HERE
Practice this meditation for 3, 11, or 31 minutes. Pose & eyes:
- Sit comfortably and close your eyes.
- Rest the back of your left hand in the palm of your right hand.
- Grab your left hand with your right so that your right thumb nestles in your left palm.
- Cross your left thumb over your right.
- Curve the fingers of your right hand around the outside of your left hand, and hold it gently.
- Place this mudra at your heart center, resting against your chest.
- Holding your hands in this way will give you a peaceful, secure feeling.
Breath: Breath slow and deep.
End: To end, inhale deeply and relax.
I hope this finds you well, helps you move and continue going. If you want more meditations, you can find them hereand if you love what these mantras do for us, you can read more about them here!
P.S: Don't forget to download your road map, and stay comfy and cozy while doing this beautiful practice with this perfect mantra!